THEY ARE HUMANS!!! Respect 3.0


Hiiii RWOFs πŸ’ƒπŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

I trust we are making out time to invest in our Relationships? Have you adjusted the way you speak to your Boo?, are you now using the Magic Words? 

If YES, then I love you more 😘



    I know we are all aware that we are human beings but then are we sure we know the context behind that sentence?

We have Feelings, we can get hurt, we can be happy, we are certain to make mistakes, we can be up or down...

So yes, WE ARE HUMAN BEINGS!

But then are we sure we know of that fact before we utter words, act or start displaying?.

     

I don't want to be too blunt famz but sometimes we have to just do it because we can be BETTER!

"What's so special about what you're doing?"

"You can't do it, that stuff is done by people who have this and that"

"I expected more, I'm disappointed....what is it that you know how to do sef?"

πŸ˜‘

  Sentences like the ones I mentioned up there are sometimes uttered by people to their friends and partners.


However, we are going to be talking from three(3) angles:


1. DON'T JUST TALK: 

Most times we correct our partners and friends in a "to kill way" instead of the "to change way".

I am not saying you can't correct a partner or friend by the way...but it can be done in a loving way using the hamburger pattern πŸ”

Don't be confused already 😁, when I say the hamburger pattern, I mean:

THE BUN: which is the first composite equals praises and commendation. She/He might not have done the best you expected but, praise them. Appreciate that human first.

THE PETTY(Meat/Veggies): as it's placed in a hamburger, it equals the correction you want to input...Talk about how you would have wanted your partner to do it, how you would want them to change.

THE BUN: Please after every correction always round up with praises.


So, RWOfamz, in any correction you will make, adopt the hamburger pattern ❤

Respect their FEELINGS!!!

Plus, don't be part of those people that open their mouths to insult their partners or friends.🀝

Stop tearing down people's morale with your words.🚫



2. DON'T JUST ACT: 

Sometimes, we just bring up behaviors that hurt the other person. 

You can tell me in the comment box if this is right or wrongπŸ‘‰. "If you respect someone, you'll not intentionally hurt them".

Actions like hanging up on your partner, giving the silent treatment, making jest of a friend, and the likes do hurt.

Whatever you will do, put yourself in the shoe first. PRACTICE EMPATHY!!!

Will you be happy and comfortable if it was you or what if your action was retaliated?

Remember as we always say "first to do no dey pain" πŸ˜…



3.DON'T JUST VIEW, NOTICE: I don't know how to put this but sometimes we open our eyes but don't see.

    Yeah, in my case, if you're doing something that hurts or makes me feel disrespected, I prefer not to act rashly even though I'm hurt(most especially, if I've corrected you on that before)but it takes people who are conscious of moods to tell.

Notice your partner| friend's mood, take note of their style.

Don't TALK, or ACT without NOTICING!!!

Say "I hear" πŸ˜„ 


We can be BETTER!

Moreover, people that claim they love you would care and respect your feelings(vice verse)πŸ’―


 SO, cheers to better relationships πŸ₯‚


#Relationshipwithoyindamola❤

#HamburgercorrectionπŸ”₯

#Don'tspeakandactwithoutnoticing.🚩

#JesusLovesYou πŸ’―


   

Comments

Popular Posts