THEIRS NOT YOURS!!! Respect 4.0


Hiiiii RWOFsπŸ‘»πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

It sure has been a while 🀭

Yes, we've been talking about 'RESPECT' for a while and I believe we now see that respect is more than calling that soul 'sir/ma' or kneeling 😁

It is a great value that should not be thrown away irrespective of how close the relationship is.

Say NO to that voice that keeps telling you to turn on the button of over-familiarity.

I mean...how does the topic sound to you

THEIRS NOT YOURS!!! 

We are going to be checking out few points that say it is THEIRS, NOT YOURS πŸ€πŸ˜‰

RESPECT THEIR PERSONAL CHOICE: 

Yes, I know you love them but do you respect their voice, opinions, personal choices. Respect is a big way to show love too 🀝
Some people so much invade their friends/partner's privacy so much that they can dictate whether they should breathe or not.
                            Clap yourself πŸ˜‘

There are some choices that you don't even need to poke your nose into, just be supportive and that's it.

  I mean, bruv, you can do BETTER!!! πŸ˜’


RESPECT THEIR SPACE/PRIVACY:

One thing I've known for a while is that most males prefer to be alone when they want to think or recharge. However, it's the opposite when it comes to females.

 Know when to let them be. It does not mean you're not concerned, it means you care and respect them.

     And some people take the fact that "we have been friends for years, she's my boo, he's my bae..." to start some drama 😌

What happened to the song we used to sing back then 

"ko ko ko, who is there?, it is Mr. White, may I enter?...."   

That song is some sort of training guys?

I mean, some people can't even knock on doors just because...🀷‍♀️

                           You too? 🧐


We can do BETTER!!! Say "I hear" 😌


RESPECT THEIR PERSONAL BELONGINGS:

I was in a relationship with a guy back then(thank God for God, if you don't gerrit, forgerritπŸ€πŸ˜…) and due to his insecurity, he had to demand my passwords(Facebook, IG, Phone, etc)
It is not a bad thing(especially in marriage), but what was his motive for collecting these things?...
He was insecure or should I say, he didn't trust me. And what is love without trust?

But that's definitely for another day. 😁

It is my phone, not his!
It is my password, not his!
All these things are mine, and I should be the one to give willingly to anyone I deem fit.


RESPECT THEM: 

I don't how to bring this on or what heading to give it, but Aunty Janet, what if he is in a place where he can't even pick calls but just because he is chatting with you.
Gbam, you've placed a video callπŸ˜’.

In funny cases, this person is not even chatting with you at the moment, and boom, you placed a video call on WhatsApp πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

Even if you won't respect me, at least respect my Data πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
                          Ehen naw 🀐

I even ask my siblings before placing calls on WhatsApp especially Video Call..."are you in a place to pick up calls?" 

It's not pride, but most times, I decline such calls.

We can do BETTER!!!


Say after me:
"I will not turn on the button of over-familiarity in my relationships"
"I will always respect my Boo/Bae/Friends in all necessary ways"
"I will make sure to always use the Magic Words"
"I will not use vulgar words, I promise to always affirm positive words"

And so we've come to the end of "Respect Edition" πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ
 
I trust we learnt one or two? 

#RelationshipwithOyindamolaπŸ₯°
#Respect 4.0πŸ“Œ
#Jesus Loves You ❤






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts