WORDS HAVE POWER!!! Respect 2.0


Heyyyyy RWOFs πŸ₯‚πŸŽŠπŸŽŠ

Wondering what that is? (Well, it is what it is "RELATIONSHIPWITHOYINDAMOLA FAMZ" πŸ™ˆπŸ˜ƒ

                            My Guyyy😎

Okay, so...

Happy New Month, I trust we are planning to do better this month already? if not, you can do BETTER!

Let's get to business πŸ‘‡


In the last blog post, I talked about the fact that MAGIC WORDS should not be found wanting in our relationships(all kinds).

You haven't checked it out, please do!

Today is a good day already, let's not spoil it with WORDS! Say "I hear" πŸ˜ƒ

Yes, so I said;

 'the fact that we are close with that person should not make us lose the values we brought into the relationship, it should not make us turn on the button of 'see finish'|'over-familiarity.'

Did you get that? read again 😊

"But I'm just joking!"
"It's because we are friends now!"
"It's not that serious!"
"Am I to use uncle|aunty|sir|ma when addressing my boo|bae?"



 Few sentences like thisπŸ‘† that are in our head might make us not understand what this blog post is all about, so offload and throw them away now, say 'I hear' πŸ˜ƒ!!!!

Yes, I know she's your friend and he's your partner but you can DO BETTER!!!

It's not only about the words, what tone do you use when talking to those people?


Some friends or partners won't hesitate to call you names and tell you words like "werey(mad person), oloshi, you're senseless, you are this, that...". 


Well those kinds and types of people can't be in my circle because " as in, azazhow"
The moment I'm getting to know you and I detect words like this from your mouth or through conversations with you.
I do what? I meuveee πŸš€
                         Moving things 😁


Don't cover up for them!!!
Words have Power!!!


It's not a matter of pride, but I can't deal with it.

There are so many positive words in this world now, so Aunty Janet, Uncle Tom, you can DO BETTER!!!

1. Be conscious of your words because I know some people don't even know when those words come out of their mouths.

2. Work towards getting better, affirm positive words to yourself, make up your mind not to use vulgar words anymore.

3. Pray to God about it.

4. Change friends and partners that do not respect you because they will do more harm later on. Get yourself into the environment of positive-minded people.


Some people will call their partner names that I might slap them for if we were friends πŸ™„it is what it is!!!



And one thing I've noticed over time is that πŸ‘‡

"the first instance they use those words and you keep mute or do not make a sign of " I can't take that", people see it as an avenue to continue the usage of the words".

I'm sure that's why it's a must that you screen|scan|check|discern well when it comes to choosing a friend or partner. 

 

I know some people tend to change after a while, more reason we have the choice to let people go if you see they are not on the same page with you when it comes to respecting.

Moreover, some people are in our lives for a reason and once the reason is accomplished, they must go.

And some, for a season, you won't tell me you're still friends with all your high school mates😎 they are bound to go at a point in time.

 However, few people are going to be in your life for a lifetime, more reason you should pray yourself into good and godly relationships(all kinds).

Just so you know, if the person who is going to be in your life for a lifetime turns out to be the "Aunty Janet and Uncle Tom" I used for illustration up there, it's going to take a while to fulfill destiny. 😁

I'm not trying to preach here, but...

We can all DO BETTER!



#Respect2.0 🌹
#sayNOtovulgarwordsπŸ’―
#Relationshipwithoyindamola❤
#JesusLovesYou






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts