MAGIC WORDS!!! Respect 1.0


MAGIC WORDS!!!

Did the above sentence ring a bell? I'm sure it does.

 Many times we tend to switch on the button of over-familiarity and 'see finish' in our relationship with people. Be it a romantic relationship or other forms of relationship (friendship etc).

Yes, we are supposed to be free, open, and friendly with whomever we are in a relationship with.
NOTE: We are not talking about romantic connections alone today 😊

  Like I made mention earlier, we switch up on what we call "RESPECT" in our relationships just because we are no more strangers, we've known each other for a while, we are partners, we are besties, and so on.

However, it should be made note of that, being close to a soul should not make us drop our tone of respect for them. 

    I find it funny that we cease to even make use of the MAGIC WORDS we were taught back then in school 😌

Ohh, forgotten the magic words? I'm here to remind you 💆🏻‍♀️.

1. PLEASE

2. EXCUSE ME

3. THANK YOU

4. SORRY

5. PARDON ME

I guess and know that we have all recited this in the space of the first 10 years in life one way or the other.

    Familiarity in our friendship should not make us dump these words into the bin. NO!!!

I use these words even with my junior siblings, how then will I not use them for friends?

    Do you want to request a favor?, include the word "Please", you were offered any assistance? Use the word " Thank You"

Don't just say "pass me my phone, send me the number, bring my food, send the link, spread my clothes" and so on.

Make use of the magic words often and where necessary.

They don't Kill, rather they promote relationships and keep respect in check.

Respect your friend!

Respect your partner!

Respect your sibling!

Respect that soul!

Start reciting the magic words if you've forgotten them😌 


#relationshipwithoyindamola🥰

#respectpart1🥂

#magicwords😇

#tobetterrelationships 🥂

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts